Put your ads code here
What are Medals?
Fortnite: Battle Royale offers players the chance to pick up levels and XP through fresh out of the box new strategies never found in the game. Doing standard Fortnite stuff every day can assist you with getting your Battle Pass stepped up quicker than typical, from scoring kills to remaining alive.
So how does the entire thing work, at that point?
How to earn Medals
Every day, 10 Medals can be put on your Medal Punchcard, presented underneath, which revives day by day.
Every Medal wins you 2000xp aside from the fifth and tenth, which get you 4000. Be that as it may, how would you get yourself these Medals?
It’s not hard to get Medals – simply play the game as expected. Here’s the full rundown of accessible Medals:
- Fight Medal: Get 1 slaughter in-game.
- Forager Medal: Search 3 Chests, Llamas, or Supply Drops.
- Survivor Medal: Survive to the last 50 players.
- First Match Medal – Compete in your first match of the day.
You can continue picking up XP much after the Medal Punchcard is rounded out however. Enduring, getting slaughters, and finishing matches with high arrangements gets you XP toward the finish of the game.
When does the Medal Punchcard refresh?
Every day, the Medal Punchcard invigorates at 2pm BST (6am PST, 9am EST).
How to earn XP quickly
There are various ways you can increase simple XP in Fortnite: Battle Royale’s new part. We’ve gathered the principle ways underneath:
- 2000 XP: Named Location Discovered
- 2000 XP: Landmark Discovered
- 65 XP: Searched Ammo Box
- 50 XP: New Storm Circle
- 70 XP: Searched Chest
- 20 XP: Knocked Opponent
- 85 XP: Eliminated Opponent
- 280 XP: Battle Medal
- 250 XP: Scavenger Medal
- 35 XP: Used Fishing Spot
- 25 XP: Headshot
- 40 XP: Sniper Specialist (200 Sniper harm in one match)
- 40 XP: Explosives Specialist (150 Explosive harm in one match)
- 40 XP: Upgraded Weapon (Bonus 100 XP if first to redesign in a match)
- 105 XP: Early Bird (be the main player in the match to get a Legendary thing)
We’ll keep this page refreshed with all the manners in which you can pick up XP for your Battle Pass, so keep your eyes here! Keep in mind, toward the finish of a match, you’ll be given a helpful breakdown of your XP picked up, as presented above, so you’ll realize the advancement you’re making. Look at our Chapter 2: Season 1 guide for more data, or examine our Map page in case you’re after assistance on the most current form of the Fortnite island!
Source By YouTube: The Goblin