It’s Week 3 of Season 9 and Fortnite’s presently home to a new bunch of Weekly Challenges to finish.
Tick off the current week’s arrangement of difficulties and you’ll acquire yourself a large group of Battle Stars which will go towards step up your sparkly new Season 9 Battle Pass, and thus, net you some decent restorative rewards as well.
Beneath you’ll discover a rundown of each test accessible this week for both free and premium players just underneath. Over this, we’ve likewise assembled a couple of tips to enable you to finish those which aren’t as direct as the others.
For a total diagram of all the new substance presented with Season 9, head on over to our Fortnite Season 9 direct!
Fortnite: Season 9 Week 3 Challenges List
Here’s a breakdown of the considerable number of moves accessible for you to finish this week:
- Stage 1: Land a trap with a Driftboard (0/1)
- Search chests at Lonely Lodge or Polar Peak (0/7)
- Arrangement harm to a rival inside 10s in the wake of utilizing a Slipstream (0/200)
Fight Pass Exclusive
- Stage 1: Visit Happy Hamlet and Shifty Shafts in a solitary match (0/1)
- Toss the Flying Disk Toy and catch it before it lands (0/1)
- Hazardous weapon disposals (0/3)
- Arrangement harm with various weapons in a solitary match (0/5)
Tips and Tricks
Underneath we’ve assembled a couple of pointers to enable you to out with a portion of the covered up or trickier difficulties this week.
There’s a few “Phase” based test which requires a couple of ventures to tick off each test overall. Underneath we’ve separated them into every segment so you’re prepared for whatever’s straightaway.
- Stage 1: Land a trap with a Driftboard
- Stage 2: Get 3 seconds of broadcast appointment in a Quadcrasher
- Stage 3: Destroy adversary structures with a vehicle
- Stage 1: Visit Happy Hamlet and Shifty Shafts in a solitary match
- Stage 2: Visit Sunny Steps and Dusty Divot in a solitary match
- Stage 3: Visit Haunted Hills and Salty Springs in a solitary match
Throw the Flying Disc Toy and catch it before it lands
To finish this test, you’ll first need to achieve Tier 35 of the Season 9 Battle Pass and prepare the Flying Disk Toy.
Burden up a match, throw your Flying Disk high into the sky and finish it the air. As it returns, feel free to get it.
Ensure you toss it decent and high as tossing it too level methods you basically won’t have sufficient opportunity to pursue it before it arrives on the ground.
Source By YouTube: TheLlamaSir