Put your ads code here
Combo Priest is a Hearthstone deck that has been around in some structure for a long time now, going to and fro between various structures relying upon what’s well known in the most recent development. The adaptation we’ll be talking about here is the exemplary Divine Spirit/Inner Fire combo, supported by High Priest Amet, the new Priest Legendary crony.
With this variant of the deck, your point is to supersize a solitary flunky by buffing its Health to a huge number with Divine Spirit, and afterward its Attack to coordinate its Health with Inner Fire. Executed effectively, you’ll have a crony with assault power well into the twofold digits that can for the most part rout your adversary through and through and in a solitary blow.
Right now our Combo Priest manage, we’re featuring the most serious form of the deck that is seeing play at the present time. We’ve likewise included heaps of system and Mulligan counsel to assist you with directing the deck to your best capacity. In the event that this one keeps on being mainstream, we’ll keep refreshing this article!
UPDATE – December 2019
With the arrival of Descent of Dragons, we have another rendition of Combo Priest to show you. Esteemed Priest Amet has carried this deck into the spotlight, just as new cards like Injured Tol’vir and Psychopomp offering this paradigm a reasonable hardly any reinforcement plans.
Combo Priest deck list and strategy
Here is the rendition of Combo Priest seeing the most play in the present phase of the Descent of Dragons meta. We’ll refresh our suggestions as the meta develops after some time.
|2 x Circle of Healing||2 x Injured Tol’vir|
|1 x Silence||2 x Wild Pyromancer|
|1 x Topsy Turvy||1 x Acolyte of Pain|
|2 x Inner Fire||2 x Injured Blademaster|
|2 x Northshire Cleric||1 x Stormwind Knight|
|2 x Power Word: Shield||2 x Neferset Ritualist|
|2 x Divine Spirit||2 x Lightwarden|
|1 x Extra Arms|
|1 x High Priest Amet|
|1 x Mass Dispel|
|2 x Psychopomp|
|1 x Bwonsamdi, the Dead|
Combo Priest is tied in with working to that one minute in a game when you have every one of the pieces you need close by to make one monster follower with an unbelievable assault esteem that can kill your rival in a solitary hit. That is the fantasy situation, so to arrive you’ll need to play the gradual control game Priest is known for, while attracting through your deck to discover the cards you need.
While the idea of the deck has continued as before between extensions. Cards from the Year of the Dragon have helped this deck on its way however. Esteemed Priest Amet is the away from of the show, offering any flunky brought close by it a wellbeing reward to an astounding 7. Just as this, you approach Psychopomp, a determined chap who’ll restore your dead flunkies and give them Reborn, something that will make them stickier. They likewise synergise brilliantly with High Priest Amet who will raise their wellbeing from 1 to a major 7.
Early game: Your initial turns are about card draw and control. Attempt to organize a circumstance where you have Northshire Cleric on the board, and use it to draw cards with your Hero Power. You can buff its Health with Power Word: Shield, or even utilize one duplicate of Divine Spirit to give it survivability so you can launch your card draw motor if necessary. Wild Pyromancer joined with a considerable lot of your modest spells is a decent method to keep up board control also, while the territory of impact harm can trigger card draws from Acolyte of Pain.
Mid game: Continue keeping up board control and drawing through your deck as you head into the mid game. On the off chance that there’s an opportunity for an early triumph, take it. Adversaries probably won’t manage your initial Northshire Cleric, and after a few Power Word: Shields and Extra Arms, you may have the option to sneak in a Divine Spirit/Inner Fire combo to finish the game off right on time. Obviously, this isn’t your essential arrangement, yet it does some amazing things for event – Murloc Paladin for instance has not very many approaches to manage a major crony in the event that they don’t draw Toxfin early.
Late game: At this point, you ought to have finished all the arrangement and have every one of the cards you have to pull off the combo. In the event that you have a high-wellbeing crony ready, at that point hurl it out there, and if High Priest Amet is serving you well you can gather an entire pack of high-wellbeing flunkies that your rival will battle to clear. Sand Drudge can get you a leading body of 1/7s rapidly, and Psychopomp’s resuscitates and Reborns advantage from this as well.
Stormwind Knight is available as a Charge follower you can get a combo from as well, multiplying its wellbeing and hitting face for large harm. In any case, you ought to ideally have enough in your arms stockpile to figure out how to bargain deadly harm, be it through Amet’s wellbeing buffs or your Reborn flunkies mending up after some time. Upside down is right now, so as to ensure you draw enough for this combo to work appropriately – a strong option in contrast to Inner Fire for a finisher, it swaps assault and wellbeing as opposed to transforming one to coordinate the other.
Some significant things to remember when against aggro decks:
- A major shortcoming of Combo Priest is quick decks, as they can possibly torch you before you’ve assembled every one of the pieces you need.
- Card draw is unquestionably one of your needs, however it might be savvy to concentrate on flunky expulsion against aggro so you don’t get overpowered.
- Driving up a Wild Pyromancer with extra Health can be advantageous so it remains alive against various territory of impact harm triggers, and you can – ideally – clear the board more than once.
- Aggro decks will frequently attempt to run after you and in the end surrender once they’re out of fuel. Now and then, it’s best not to stress over putting something aside for the combo and spotlight on self protection. All things being equal, some forceful decks will be crazy with their wellbeing and clearing your followers, so it’s not uncommon to end up with an unexpected Divine Spirit/Inner Fire deadly chance.
Here are a couple of tips when confronting control adversaries on stepping stool:
- It ought to be a lot simpler to concentrate on card attract this coordinate as you’ll be feeling the squeeze from more slow adversaries.
- In case you’re concerned a goliath Taunt flunky is going to obstruct the path for your hit of deadly harm, ensure you have Silence spared close by to make room.
- In totally edgy occasions, you can cast Power Word: Shield on one of your adversary’s flunkies on the off chance that you truly need the card draw.
- You’ll need to keep an eye out for control decks that run cards that can meddle with your hand. Concealed Saboteur and so forth can destroy your combo effectively.
Combo Priest Mulligan guide
In the Mulligan stage you’ll need to stress card draw so you can assemble all the essential combo sorts out.
- 1. Northshire Cleric: The ideal method to begin drawing through your deck in the early game.
- 2. Force Word: Shield: Works as more card draw while likewise offering the possibility to increase somewhat more incentive out of your initial game flunkies.
- 3. Assistant of Pain: More early game card draw.
Combo Priest tips, combos and synergies
We’ve just laid out your match dominating combo somewhere else right now, here are the other card cooperative energies you should know about when playing this rundown:
– Power Word: Shield gives more Health to its objective and furthermore draws you a card all the while.
– Injured Tol’vir slows down the foe while all the while offering a sensibly huge body for Psychopomp to restore.
– When you cast Divine Spirit on a follower its Health is promptly multiplied from whatever worth it is at present on, not its most extreme Health.
– As the key combo of the deck, Inner Fire can be applied on a flunky you’ve buffed with Divine Spirit to set their Attack to be equivalent to their Health. The harm potential with this can be massive.
– You can join Northshire Cleric with the recuperating from your Hero Power to draw extra cards, or utilize modest spells, for example, Circle of Healing to reestablish the Health of numerous animals and draw a lot more cards on the double.
– Sand Drudge’s 1/1 Zombies with Taunt profit by High Priest Amet’s capacity, and have their wellbeing raised when they are brought.
– When you enchant with Wild Pyromancer the board it’ll trigger an impact that arrangements one harm to all flunkies. You can misuse this as an approach to free the board from your rival’s animals, yet be cautious as it can murder off your own followers as well!
Card Choices and Substitutions
There are some extremely key cards that are basic for making Combo Priest minister. We’ve recorded all the significant ones you have to think about beneath:
Northshire Cleric: Is dependable for a great deal of your card attract the early game and can escape hand if your adversary doesn’t manage it rapidly. In some cases it can even be the flunky you cast the combo on to execute your enemy!
Divine Spirit: Doubles the Health of the objective follower. You can make additional duplicates with Shadow Visions, should you need to ensure the follower you pick has enough Health to be changed over into Attack also for the slaughtering blow.
Internal Fire: This is the spell that will take your picked follower’s Health and set its Attack an incentive to be equivalent to it. With all the Health-expanding potential outcomes in the deck, you can make a solitary truly ground-breaking animal.
Harmed Blademaster: Reasonably high assault for a 3 cost crony, and furthermore kicks the bucket rapidly which permits Psychopomp to restore it at full wellbeing.
Quiet: Enormously significant for clearing Taunt followers in the method for your combo for 0 mana.
Wild Pyromancer: Serves as a significant region of impact evacuation instrument in the deck when joined with all the modest spells you’ll discover in the rundown.
Additional Arms: After this current card’s buff during the Rise of the Mech, players started to understand that an increasingly adaptable Blessing of Kings is very incredible, also the fantastic kind of the card. Toss some strict additional arms on your poor followers and they’ll challenge the board far superior, particularly against progressively forceful rivals.
Source By YouTube: Control