Put your ads code here
Highlander Dragon Hunter is a deck worked around receiving the rewards of cards that work best when your deck contains no copies. A midrange assemble centered around getting Dinotamer Brann calling King Krush to hit your rival’s face on turn 7, your course of action is to challenge the board early and overpower your adversary whenever the open door shows up.
This present deck’s fundamental advantage achieved by the Descent of Dragons extension is – you got it – Dragons. Stormhammer is an especially amazing Dragon cooperative energy card, offering you endless solidness on a 3 assault weapon as long as you have a Dragon in play.
Highlander Dragon Hunter Deck List and Strategy
Here’s the Highlander Dragon Hunter we’re playing for the beginning of Descent of Dragons – we’ll keep you refreshed as the meta creates.
|1 x Clear the Way||1 x Hench-Clan Hogsteed|
|1 x Dwarven Sharpshooter||1 x Zephrys the Great|
|1 x Shimmerfly||1 x Nightmare Amalgam|
|1 x Springpaw||1 x SN1P-SN4P|
|1 x Corrosive Breath||1 x Frizz Kindleroost|
|1 x Scavenging Hyena||1 x Twilight Drake|
|1 x Animal Companion||1 x Dragonmaw Scorcher|
|1 x Deadly Shot||1 x Zilliax|
|1 x Diving Gryphon||1 x Crowd Roaster|
|1 x Kill Command||1 x Siamat|
|1 x Primordial Explorer||1 x Dragonqueen Alexstrasza|
|1 x Stormhammer|
|1 x Unleash the Hounds|
|1 x Dragonbane|
|1 x Savannah Highmane|
|1 x Unleash the Beast|
|1 x Veranus|
|1 x Dinotamer Brann|
|1 x Zul’jin|
Your primary objective is to use Beast and Dragon cooperative energies so as to overpower your adversary, with a divert seven completing blow from Dinotamer Brann’s gathering of the forceful King Krush (alongside your military of followers from past turns). Dragonqueen Alexstrasza and Zephrys the Great should help you on your way in the event that you need somewhat extra as well.
Clearly, this is the most ideal situation, and the deck contains reinforcement alternatives for when you don’t occur to draw such a good bend. Ground-breaking plays ought to be anything but difficult to get a hold of, regardless of the way that your deck has no copies. Indeed, the unusualness of a deck like this may simply perplex your adversary protect, as they have no chance to get of recognizing what cards to expect in your grasp at a given point.
Early Game: You’re a Hunter, so play out early flunkies however much as could reasonably be expected. Given the common absence of consistency this deck has, each game will start in an unexpected way. In light of this, play what you can and don’t get behind on the board. You have early-game followers like Dwarven Sharpshooter and Shimmerfly to challenge the load up, and your spells can be amazing devices to respond to foe moves.
Make room is a strong choice for at an early stage as well, particularly since Springpaw gets you 2/3 of the path to the consummation of the Sidequest for a 1 mana 4/4.
Mid Game: This is the place you begin to grab hold. Spells like Deadly Shot keep control of the board, while the more costly cronies in your grasp can be played at this point. Start hitting your rival’s face for harm in the event that you find the opportunity, and guarantee you weigh up the advantages of each exchange before submitting.
Get Stormhammer played once you have a Dragon ready, and you have a free 3 harm each turn. We’ve tossed a lot of Dragons right now empower this current weapon’s capacity, so look out and guarantee you have one in play before swinging this weapon.
Late Game: By now you ought to be surrounding the execute. You’re on the chase, and the foe is limping. Presently is an incredible time to hammer Dinotamer Brann on the load up, destroying your adversary’s expectations of returning into the game. On the off chance that the game is longer than you’d trust, you’ve generally got enormous cronies like Dragonqueen Alexstrasza and Dinotamer Brann to constrain that last hit of harm.
You’ll as a rule have enough fuel to arrive at the end goal. In a crisis, you have a lot of chance to expand the game, and Zul’jin’s ridiculously amazing battlecry will probably top off your hand, crush the adversary board, and even add a couple of cronies to your side if things get edgy. Siamat is another phenomenal endgame crony, as you can give him watchwords that will assist you with trip of any situation. At long last, on the off chance that you’ve spared Zephrys the Great, he’ll give you the ‘great’ card from the Basic or Classic set, be it direct harm, board nearness, or a full clear. It’ll frequently be sufficient to see you over the end goal, particularly on the off chance that you have a vibe for what cards Zephrys will offer you in a given circumstance.
Highlander Hunter Mulligan Guide
In spite of the fortitude of this deck, you would prefer not to get overwhelm at an early stage.
1. Springpaw: Two cards for one, it merits keeping a Springpaw close by to build up an early board nearness.
2. Shimmerfly: Can make exchanges the early game and supplant the worth that running a Highlander deck cost you.
3. Frizz Kindleroost: The prior you draw this flunky the better. Getting 2 mana limits sets you up for some amazingly solid plays later on in the game, and lets you continue playing Dragons to empower your Stormhammer.
4. Make room: A 1 mana 4/4, despite the fact that it’s postponed, is very amazing. Kept close by Springpaw, this one is truly alarming to manage on the off chance that you can finish the Sidequest rapidly.
Highlander Hunter Tips, Combos and Synergies
Highlander Hunter is a basic deck to play, yet look out for the accompanying cooperative energies and circumstances:
– Siamat is a stunning card to play as a rule. You’ll likely be utilizing Rush and Divine Shield more often than not, yet it’s imperative to watch out for when something like Rush and Windfury might be better.
– Zephrys the Great can be utilized ahead of schedule to guarantee you bend out appropriately, yet it’s presumably best utilized for that additional oomph in the late game. He’ll discover deadly for you as well, so on the off chance that you think one about the alternatives is a touch of an odd one, consider how you could play it for a success.
– Your Dragon bundle is very ground-breaking, especially nearby Stormhammer. It doesn’t lose Durability when you have a Dragon in play so attempt to consistently satisfy this prerequisite.
– A major issue to keep an eye out for when playing this deck is Bomb Warrior. At the point when different duplicates of the ‘Cast When Drawn’ bombs get put into your deck, both Zephrys the Great and Dinotamer Brann’s Battlecry don’t trigger. Be cautious and don’t endure the duel torment of playing a 7 mana 2/4 and getting thumped by the apparently unlimited explosives.
– Nightmare Amalgam is right now enact Dragon cooperative energies, yet additionally fills in as a Beast for flunkies like Scavenging Hyena.
– Veranus works like Equality, however with a 7/6 body connected. Close by Unleash the Hounds it goes about as a full board clear.
– Zul’jin is a very decided strategic maneuver. Release the Beast’s Twinspell repairman implies that Zul’jin will cast the two duplicates, just as re-adding a third duplicate to your hand because of the rehashed trigger of the Twinspell. Your Secrets will be replayed as well, prompting a bothering beat misfortune for your adversary, and given the huge number of evacuation spells in the deck, the foe’s flunkies will likely fail miserably as well.
Source By YouTube: Kripparrian